August 29, 2014
Robert Melia, Assistant Superintendent
5 Chelsea Place, Clifton Park, NY 12065 • 518-881-0665
The Student/Parent Portal of the student information system gives students and parents easy access to all types of school-related information. Some of the features including:
• Period-by-period attendance.
• Grades and report card information for students in grades 6-12.
• Report card information for students in grades K-5.
• Class schedule
• Transcript and graduation planning information for high school students.
• Scores on New York State standardized tests.
• Health information that includes vaccinations, medications, etc.
apply for an account:
Click here for an application form.
Click here to read the parent portal agreement.
Bring the completed application with a photocopy of driver’s license to the District Office at 5 Chelsea Place or your child's school during the above listed times or during normal business hours, Monday through Friday (7:45 a.m. to 4:15 p.m. during the school year or 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. during the summer)
Once the form is turned in, an activation letter will be mailed to the parent’s home with directions how to access and use the portal. The activation key code allows parents to only access information about their own child(ren). If a password is forgotten, the user can obtain it by contacting Jess McCarthy in the office of Management Services and Quality Control at 881-0665.
High school and middle school students are given access from their school. Once your account has been established, please visit the computer lab aide in your school should you encounter any problems accessing your account.
To effectively access your Shenendehowa Campus Parent
Portal account you will need:
1. Internet Access - A minimum dial-up modem speed of 56Kbs – a slower connection will work but not as well.
2. Computer - With a processor speed of 500Mhz or better (MAC or PC).
3. Web Browser – We suggest Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or better for PC and Firefox for Mac.
4. Adobe Reader™ – This is a free document reader available for download on the web at: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html. There are some Infinite Campus reports that require the Adobe Reader.
You will need to contact Management Services & Quality Control Department at the District Office at (518) 881-0665. You will be asked for identification. Upon identification verification, your account will be reset.
Information is updated in real time. However, the attendance office generally takes anywhere from 24 to 48 hours to collect data from various sources to update the student attendance record.
Yes. As long as you meet the minimum computer and Internet access requirements.
Please notify your child’s school for any change of information.
Contact your child’s Guidance Counselor/Teacher.
Call the Attendance Office at your child's school, but
give them 24 to 48 hours before you call to report any