- Why can I not use the shen printer to print a sheet of paper that is not specifically for class, when my parent’s taxes are paying for that ink
A. Your parents are paying taxes for your education along with many other people who don’t have kids in school. We need to be cognizant of that and keep costs down where we can.
In an effort to improve communications the district has created this format to provide people with a place to get answers to questions and to address rumors and inaccurate information that sometimes circulates through the community.
NOT ALL QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED. For individual or private concerns, you should contact the school or district office by phone. We will not answer comments about specific individuals by name.
Questions are e-mailed to the district’s public information office. The PI Officer determines who could best answer the question and directs the question to that person. Once the PIO receives the answer it is posted.
Latest Grapevine Posts:
- buy an iPhone for a child. I’m also being told that some teachers are requiring an iPhone in class–is that true? I CAN easily afford an iPhone however I don’t believe children should be walking around with a $600 “toy” in their pockets. My child has a basic android phone so that she can communicate with her parents and an iPad so that she can face-time with her iPhone friends because apparently they won’t talk with her any other way. I’m seriously disappointed with parents nowadays, raising spoiled, superficial “Mean Girls”. Don’t you see the bullying that goes on in social media? YES THAT’S YOUR CHILD WITH HER INSTANTLY CONNECTED IPHONE POSING & POSTING EVERY SECOND OF THE DAY WITH THOUSANDS OF STRANGERS LIKING AND FOLLOWING HER. CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING PARENT OF THE YEAR!
A. No, it is not true. iPhones are not required for any class.
- The projected development area on the land to be sold is different on the map on the website than in the flyer sent in the mail. Which projected development area is correct?
A. Both maps were provided by BBL. The schematic on the website is the most up-to-date and includes a footprint of the building. This was provided to the district after the newsletter has already been printed and mailed.
- Do you have to pay to get into Shensational?
A. No, it is free.
- Why can’t the absentee ballot applications be put online and printed out? It seems the district is intent on keeping voting down and making it less accessible. Sad for Shen!
A. That is the way it has always been done because we track who we send applications to. It is in compliance with applicable election laws. Due to misinformation being shared regarding the upcoming permissive referendum on April 4th , it is imperative for voters to know the strict conditions for completing an absentee ballot. The […]
- When does 3rd quarter close for M.S. and elementary?
A. Those dates are posted on the events calendar: http://www.shenet.org/about-us/events-calendar/
- I have a guinea pig name William. He is a service Guinea Pig. I was wondering if he would be allowed in the school? He is very nice and I have a leash for him. I have him for my anxiety. He likes to sleep alot when not needed.
A. Please see BOE policy 4450: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RQ3APoYV0U0OAhSwMb-a7qLx_2kzFgmtelSZTxxKnA4/view
- Where can I access old high school yearbooks?
A. The Superintendent’s office and the high school library have copies to view.
- Every other school district in the area can determine a delay the night before with a final decision to be made by 6:00am, why can’t Shen?! It is extremely inconsiderate to so many. Notification at 6:45 is not acceptable.
A. We stay consistent with our policy and we do not make decisions based on weather forecasts or the fact that other school districts are closing.
- As a concerned parent, why wasn’t parents alerted to the fact that 2 high school students were arrested on campus on 3/10/17. I mean we received multiple emails a day from Shen why wasn’t this one of them?
A. The only time parents would be notified would be if there was a health or safety risk.
- I sometimes have to go see teachers during Lunch. I find it ridiculous that I am not allowed to go and buy my lunch early, but I have to wait for my section to be called. My teacher doesn’t get to work with me as long, and It sometimes causes me to have to take two lunch periods instead of 1. Please don’t say “Thanks for the FeedBack” and tell me who I should tell.
A. Talk to your principal.
- Many thanks to Dr. Robinson for allowing a second day of school closing during winter storm Stella and a continued state of snow emergency in NY. Clifton Park has a very diverse population of people living in varied economic living circumstances, which include homes, apartments, trailer parks and more. Those without resources were still snowed in, and their roads unstable for safe driving on March 15th in the morning. The highways were still slick. Dr. Robinson made the right call. Please let him know how much he means to our community, and that we are grateful that many families and bus drivers were safer with an extra day to clean up all roads and vehicles. Thank you Dr. Robinson!!!
A. Thanks for the feedback.
- my son wants to play shen hockey, but hes in the 7th grade. what should he do?
A. You can contact the athletic office with your questions.
- Don’t play the word game with innocent, young, parental taxpayers! Inquiring into the possibility of the land sale and repurchase of other property affording for SHEN to finally make it to the 21st century (stating it in signage and actually being there are two different things) helps parents determine if this district is the proper fit for their families. Full day kindergarten is the way to go in the 21st century and in doing so will allow for students to actually learn to read, rather than being pushed through for another teacher in another grade to deal with. For this district to state that a 1/2 day kindergarten program is acceptable is abhorrent to the mission statement! Indicating that “The purchase of land certainly, positively contributes to that process” sounds lovely but “There are several other key factors as well, such as operational costs, staffing, etc.” are the escape words from actually doing so. You should have been truthful and just stated, “we dont believe that establishing a great foundation in our students during the primary years, especially in certain areas of the district with more “at risk” for being successful learners”
A. We have been pretty consistent in our response to the question about full day kindergarten. We don’t have the space to offer it within our current physical capacity.
- What are the requirements for the National Junior Honor Society? Is this the only middle school honors program? I heard there was something for those with averages over a 95%. I can’t find information on the district website. Thank you.
A. All of the middle school NJHS clubs have webpages. http://www.shenet.org/MS-extra-curricular-clubs/
- I was just checking on employment opportunities and I see a post for, High school principal. Please, don’t tell me, Mr. Flynt, is leaving. If so, I’m devastated and heartbroken. My son is in ninth grade and Mr. Flynt is the greatest!!
A. Yes, it’s true. He is retiring at the end of the school year.
- When will the 2017 -18 school calendar be available.?
A. It is available now. http://www.shenet.org/about-us/events-calendar/
- With regard to your response about 9th graders being included in the dodgeball tournament … take a look at the announcements, they specifically say grades 10-12! So, why are they excluded?
A. Actually, those were announcements read in HSE. Freshmen were invited to participate.
- Why is mr flint retiring??? He’s the best principal ever.
A. The same reason that anyone retires.
- I heard Mr. Flynt the principal of High School East resigned.
A. No, he announced his retirement for the end of the school year.
- When do the APUSH mid-term grades coming out ? The test was in Mid-January and there has been no indication when students would know. How can they study for the exam with such lateness?
A. Please talk to your AP US History teacher. Students will get feedback and instruction to prepare them for the exam in May in their AP US History classes. Review sessions will also be held before the exam for students who feel that they need additional review.
- Why did shenendehowa high school only ask minority’s to part take in a day of dialogue?
A. They didn’t. There was a wide representation of the various cultures and races invited to the day of dialogue.
- Are teachers allowed to share their political views and choices with students/ classes? I have a teacher that consistently bashes trump directly and indirectly and I find it quite inappropriate and it makes me feel uncomfortable.
A. Please see BOE Policy 6193: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IYU6Dei8YLG8wyawzZ6dtQqj7ETafRtxSRlH8vdb8JQ/view
- I’m just following up on my request for the immunization compliance rates for individual schools in the district. I also requested to know what specifically is being done to protect children and their families from under-immunized children who could be spreading dangerous diseases, especially to families with newborns or compromised immune systems.
A. We don’t keep those statistics, and protective measures depend on the specific circumstances.
- Shenendehowa is a wonderful school, with wonderful students and teachers. It is just nice to see something positive here, for a change.
A. Yes, it is. Thanks for the feedback.
- Once again, even when the Governor declares a State of Emergency, Shen doesn’t announce the closing of schools til 5 am. Every other school, college, even the NYS Offices announced closings the night before. Why? What point is someone trying to make. And now, there will likely be a delay for Wednesday, and every other school has announced it, but not Shen. Do you understand that parents have to make decisions about work and childcare? That when possible, advanced notice would help parents? The district works for parents, so how about accommodating us on this?
A. Weather patterns and road conditions change. The Governor declared a State of Emergency for NYC based on a forecasted 24 inches of snow. The weather pattern changed and they only got 6-7 inches. Even with calling it the same day, Shen had to deal with changes. Based on the main roads, campus roads and buses […]
- Is it Shen’s policy to announce delays and closings the morning of and not the night before?
A. The morning of…http://www.shenet.org/emergency-closings-delays-and-early-dismissal/
- Why does shen call snow days and delays so late when practically every other district calls them the night before? Why not just let kids and parents sleep in when there is a confirmed blizzard? No need to make kids wake up just to check…especially when some kids wake up at times way earlier than when the district announces them..
A. Because things change. Weather patterns change. Road conditions change. Last year, all the schools called a snow day the night before and then not one snowflake.
- I saw the article in the Times Union recently about full-day kindergarten. If the Shenendehowa School Board buys land in Halfmoon for a new school, will we get a full-day kindergarten in the District?
A. The purchase of land certainly, positively contributes to that process. A major factor in providing full-day Kindergarten is the availability of classroom space. There are several other key factors as well, such as operational costs, staffing, etc.
- Shame on you for cancelling the only Community Conversation taking place between now and the vote on the land sale.
A. The Community Conversation with Dr. Robinson was cancelled because he will be attending a memorial service out of town for a close family friend.
- I heard that if the Shen land sale to BBL does not take place, the School District won’t be able to buy land for a school in Halfmoon. Is this true?
A. The intent is to use the proceeds from the sale of the land ($2 million) to purchase land for future facilities (school) construction. Absent the sale, such an endeavor becomes more challenging.
- As a teacher, if I wrote a book like the Superintendent, that book would become the intellectual property of the District. As someone who makes $160,000 less than the Superintendent, I am wondering if the book proceeds go to the District? Thank you.
A. That’s not true. We are privileged to have several teachers on staff who have authored books and we support such intellectual pursuits. Dr. Robinson’s book is based on a compilation of more than 22 years of experience in educational leadership, serving in three different school districts and teaching at three different universities/colleges. The superintendent has […]
- My daughter came home telling me for black history month they watch videos about inspirational African Americans but yet for woman history month no video about it
A. Contact the teacher with your concern.
- Can freshman girls tryout for the 2017 freshman boys baseball team?
A. The answer would be no based on the fact that under the Commissioner of Education regulations for Mixed Competition, softball and baseball are considered a singular sport. See NYSPHSAA language below: http://www.p12.nysed.gov/ciai/pe/documents/mixed_competition.pdf (1) Equal opportunity to participate in interschool competition, either on separate teams or in mixed competition on the same team, shall be […]
- The Dignity for All Students Act on the website seems to mix ‘harassment’, ‘bullying’ and ‘discrimination’. For example this sentence “DASA requires that at least one staff member at every school be trained as a Dignity Act Coordinator to handle issues related to race, color, weight,national origin, ethnic group, religion, religious practice, disability, sexual orientation, gender and sex.” Does this mean that the DASA is only applicable based on these criteria?
A. Our policy and regulation define what Dignity for All Students is. Please see the link here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EqgpRq4DUtqn1RA1JoqorOrkx7-To7By-V-cssRIZOo/view. DASA covers those protected areas you mentioned. In addition, the district has a policy 4420 ANTI-HARASSMENT IN THE SCHOOL DISTRICT.
- My child is in elementary school. He is in 3rd grade and they won’t let him play the violin! When he asked the teacher, they told him no! Why is this here, this is so mean to children!
A. Your best course of action is to speak with the teacher directly. Sometimes it makes sense to point a student in the direction of a particular instrument but only the teacher can provide accurate information about those decisions/suggestions. You may also reach out to the Academic Administrator for Music, Frank Rosselli, for more information. […]
- Why is there no web page for Shen band? I am looking for a schedule of concerts and it’s very hard to go through the whole district calendar. You need to make navigation easy for parents.
A. Placing the concert dates in one location (the main district calendar) is the best approach to ensuring our information is accurate. Concert dates are established before the school year starts but despite our best efforts, conflicts emerge. Keeping those dates in one place allows us to easily make changes in order to maintain an accurate […]
- Why is there a “course selection” tab on the portal, but it won’t let me change anything? Every time I search for a class, nothing shows up, so you can’t add or get rid of anything that’s there.
A. This function is for use in student/counselor meetings only. It is correct that you can’t make any course selection changes in any other circumstance.
- What workshops or prevention meetings about bullying do Shen teachers go through?
A. We offer various professional development opportunities for staff through Superintendent’s conference day and other venues. In addition, staff must do a policy review training which incorporates Dignity for all Students information annually.
- I love the therapy dogs in school and my dog is working on therapy dog training. Is there any way he can become a therapy dog? Thanks
A. In accordance with district policy 4450 we do allow therapy dogs. However, you would have to work with your building level administration to determine the need and feasibility of this happening.
- I was unaware that only 2 people are allowed at a table in the library in Gowana and I don’t think this is fair. I wanted to sit with two of my friends to work, but they let me know that only 2 are allowed at a table and then they got yelled at when another friend wanted to sit with them. This is unfair for the people that wouldn’t be distracting to others and want to work together.
A. Ninth period is a very busy study hall and the library sits two students per table, so that the noise is kept at a minimum and students can focus on their work.
- I was not aware that a principal can make a school/building policy without BOE/District review. Mr. Burns has made a Acadia policy not to allow students to decorate a locker for any occasion (i.e. B-Days, school spirit, support or recognition). It is my understanding that he made this policy after a parent complained that their son or daughter couldn’t have their locker decorated. Kids have been decorating lockers for school spirit, accomplishments and birthdays for a long time and it is part of the experience of school. I really hope that this will be looked at more closely and the appropriate action be taken to have this policy removed and let the kids have some fun and express themselves. A SIS message to the Acadia parents would be helpful to understand what the policy is going forward. Thank You.
A. Schools are able to make their own policies when it comes to the day-to-day operations. This decision was made to be consistent with the two other middle schools.
- Where do you buy the buffalo chicken pizza that is served at lunch in the high schools?
A. Sysco. The brand is Big Daddy’s
- Why was game night canceled in Acadia? Will they reschedule?
A. Lack of student interest.
- Why are there 8 days set on the calendar for the Gr. 4 & 8 NY State science tests?
A. The dates are as follows, which includes make-up dates for both the lab practical and written parts of the test. For Science 4 & 8: Lab Practical: May 24 (makeup window is May 25 – June 2) Written Test: June 5 (makeup window is June 6 & 7)
- Why does the 1:1 implementation plan have middle school students receiving chromebooks before high school students? As a 10th grader, I believe that it would be way more beneficial for students in high school to get chromebooks because of the increased work load that high schoolers have vs middle schoolers. Students would no longer have to worry about having a device for class or there not being enough chromebooks in each class, and could instead always have a chromebook to use. Because high school students are assigned more work (such as writing assignments). Also, having students using chromebooks and not their phones would lead to a decrease in distractions that phones cause. Please take this into consideration, as it is something that would help high school students tremendously and would make doing school assignments/projects much easier.
A. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. We agree the providing Chromebooks for students in grades 6-12 is beneficial. As the rollout must be staggered over several years due to the need for teacher training, lesson planning, and the financial investment, a decision needed to be made as to which grade levels should be first. Our […]
- Will both Shen high schools once again be hosting Day of Silence on April 21st? In the past videos have been shown to all students as well as statements made over the sound system by students and adults throughout the entire day. Where can parents preview this material?
A. The principal is currently not aware of any plans to observe this, but will keep parents posted.
- Why are kids that are bused to private schools allowed to bring their athletic equipment on the bus, ie: baseball bats? My son was NOT allowed to bring his baseball bats on the bus and he was expected to make other arrangements to get his equipment to school. Doesn’t seem very fair!
A. We do apologize for the misunderstanding. Baseball bats are allowed on the bus only if they are placed inside a bag which would keep the bat from becoming a flying projectile in case of an accident. Here’s a link to the Shen Transportation website, you will find more information on what the rules are […]
- Are teachers allowed to swear? One of my teachers swears a lot.
A. The use of inappropriate language is not acceptable. Speak to your building principal, if you have a concern.
- Is it possible to petition to fire a teacher?
A. No. If you have a concern about a teacher’s behavior in the classroom, report it to the principal.
- Why is 9th grade excluded from the dodge ball tournament? They are part of the high school. This is a high school function.
A. They are not excluded and in fact won the tournament last year.
- Are the tennis courts getting re-done this year? Also, is there any way there could be more courts?
A. No. Any areas needing minor repairs will be addressed but there are no plans on refinishing and/or adding additional courts at this time.
- At HSE, there is a hallway that always has a bleach like smell. It’s the straight hallway the goes directly on the back side of the auditorium and gym 2. Why does it smell like this every day?
A. This is the area of the building cleaned last in the evening and it dissipates as the late evening hours lead to the morning.
- I noticed on the HS Daily Announcements that there is a program for junior BOYS : American Legion Boy’s State Program. This seems like a great program. A wonderful opportunity for young men. But what about the district’s young women? Where is their opportunity to experience this? Since there is no equal opportunity to Shen Junior females, can they apply for this? If not, why offer this for the BOYS when you can’t offer something equal for the girls. Girls like government and politics too. It’s not just an “All Boys Club”
A. Unfortunately, you are misinformed. The American Legion does offer a similar experience to what is available to the males. It is called Girls State and has been advertised, along with the Boys State opportunity, for several weeks by the Counseling, College and Career Center.
- To Shen you really need to work on your bus drivers on getting to the bus stops on time. It’s winter and I don’t want my child standing out in the cold for twenty minutes. I also don’t want my child arriving late to school everyday. It’s ridiculous on how late they are and it needs to stop. Please work on your bus drivers getting here on time so that my child doesn’t have to stand in the cold for so long.
A. We do our best to be at bus stops on time, our data shows that we are on time 96% of the time. There are issues that do make us late which are beyond our control such as weather, traffic or mechanical breakdowns with a particular bus.
- Second story rescue windows are sort of pointless if you’re just going to plummet and potentially hurt yourself. I know the fire department or whoever, God forbid if need be, is supposed to break your fall by catching you, but the reality of it is that they probably can’t get there quick enough in such abundance as to help multiple second story classrooms in distant locations from one another. Shouldn’t there be a rope or a rope ladder in each upstairs classroom? That would help so much if there was ever an event in which the second story rescue windows were needed. Thanks.
A. The egress is fire code compliant.
- Why is Shen so uptight about acts of kindness in High School East? There used to be a student opening doors for teachers but then they disappeared because a monitor yelled at them.
A. Actually, no one yelled at the student. He graduated.
- If we take an AP class, can we opt out of taking the AP exam? If so what are the consequences?
A. Students who opt out of the test do not earn AP credit and the multiplier on the grade and GPA are both lost.
- When will the try out dates for fall sports be posted? Thank you
A. Next year’s start dates were recently posted under announcements on our athletic page. You can also find fall start dates through the year 2021 by scrolling down a little further on that same page. The date listed is the date for all Varsity, JV and Freshman fall teams, fall modified teams tryout later.
- What Happens If Someone Steps On My Chromebook? If The Person Was Caught On Security Cameras Would They Have To Pay? I Need To Know
A. If the device is not working properly and/or was damaged, please speak with the Chromebook Care Center and your school administrator.
- Can high school teachers fix the grades in the portal after the quarter has ended? If so, when are they able to? A teacher had an error with a grade from quarter 2 and has yet to fix it. Thanks!
A. The error can be fixed. Please notify the teacher and your child’s counselor of the mistake.
- Today, i ate a Hershey’s kiss in the library at High School East, at a table far from any computers or technology. The main librarian saw, came over to me, and said that if I didn’t leave the library, I would be given a referral. I understand that the rule states that there be no eating in the library, but this was harmless. I was not making any crumbs, nor was I at harm of destroying the technology. I am unsure why this rule exists in circumstances like this. It seems rather pointless, and is just there so there can be a rule on the matter. Thank you for your consideration.
A. Rules are rules.
- Today in the Highschool West library, I was using my phone for academics, something that is allowed. I was studying for my English vocab test on Quizlet, a helpful flashcard app. The librarian asked me if I was using my phone for schoolwork, to which I confirmed that I was doing schoolwork by showing her the quizlet. A few minutes later, she came over again, asked me once more what I was doing, then watched me do the flash cards for a good five minutes, and told me I needed to put it away. If I was doing schoolwork, why did she do this? I tried my best to be polite and respectful and I did put my phone away.
A. If you have a concern, talk to your principal.
- How much money does class of 2018 have
A. Please ask your class leadership.
- When is Mr. Flynt’s birthday? I was thinking about making him a cake or some other low cal treat to celebrate him and his hard work.
A. We don’t release personal information, you can ask him directly.
- Hi, when will the 2017/2018 calendar be released? Thanks.
A. Typically it is the end of March/beginning of April.
- Why do students at Shen high school hate students at Saratoga high school so much? the yell some pretty vulgar things at the sporting events and it’s a little concerning, can’t we all just love each other?
A. That is a long established rivalry. However, students should always show good sportsmanship and should not be yelling vulgar things at events…or they will be subject to consequences outlined in the code of conduct.
- What percentage of Seniors graduate with an advanced regents diploma ?
A. Last year was 66%. That information can be found here: http://www.shenet.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/dashboard.pdf
- Is there a reason the Jan 10th and 24th BOE meetings are not posted online? Jan 10th was also not available to live stream.
A. Minutes are not posted until they are approved by the Board of Education. The district has been experiencing troubles with the video equipment. The new camera is being installed today.
- Traffic continues to be a major problem at the HS each morning during drop off. Is anything being done by Dr. Robinson and the administration to address this issue? Safety continues to be a major concern.
A. The district had a traffic study of the campus done in the fall and is still in the process of reviewing.
- My daughter is a 6th grader at Gowana. During dismissal a bunch of parents choose not to park their car’s in spots, but choose to line up between the spaces. When kids are trying to cros,s to come into parking lot cars are driving dangerously close to kids. My daughter almost got hit the other day. Where is campus security? I know that they are on the Koda/Acadia side , so what about Gowana. It is a mad house during dismissal and someone is going to get hurt. We need campus security on the Gowana side too to help kids cross and not get hit by these parents who refuse to follow general driving rules. No double parking, put your car in a spot and wait for your child.
A. The district put concrete barriers up to help with this and still it seems to be an issue.
- How come my parents pay thousands upon thousands upon thousands of dollars every year in school taxes, yet I, as a responsible high school student, am not allowed to use the colored ink in the computer lab without really special permission from a teacher?
A. Your parents pay taxes to support your education. The district has a responsibility to all taxpayers to contain costs.
- My daughter is thinking about doing Shen field hockey and she’s in 6th grade do you have any information about when it starts and where to sign up?
A. You or your child speak can speak to Coach Eggleston (MS PE) in the Gowana Green gym. Coach Eggleston is one of the modified field hockey coaches.
- With a large population of students at the High School level, why is there not a stipulation allowing only Upperclassmen (Juniors and Seniors) to be considered or eligible for Varsity team selections? Continual promotion of younger, less experienced athletes, devalues and demoralizes dedicated student athletes.
A. The best players make the teams, regardless of grade.
- Concerning extra credit. I do not understand how Chorus can give extra credit only for the students that are in a play, or an outside Choir. Extra credit should be an equal opportunity for all students in the class to accomplish, and should not be restricted to a limited group. If this is an acceptable practice, then all students should be given extra credit for extra curricular activities whether in Sports, Academics or the Arts.
A. Extra credit is given to choral students who work to improve their choral skills in choral situations outside of the school day throughout the quarter. If a student is interested in alternate forms of extra credit, he/she should speak directly with the teacher.
- I was wondering if Shen ever had a gymnastics team, and also if the district would ever consider starting one? This seems to be one of the only sports not represented by Shen, and in such a large district, the interest would certainly be there (especially given the popularity of gymnastics as of late). Thank you so much for your time! I really appreciate it!!
A. Shen had a gymnastics team that was cut several years ago due to lack of participation and lack of teams to compete against.
- Can you please explain why Karigon so rarely goes outside. It was 40 degrees most of this week. I called other elementarty schools within the dist. And all of them went outside. Who is making these ridiculous calls to keep Karigon inside?
A. Although the temperature for outside recess may be conducive to having the students go outdoors, the conditions on the playground and/or equipment may not be.
- I go to HSE and i told my counselor something really personal. Next thing I know she’s telling my mom she doesn’t believe a word I say. What do I do? Because I no longer trust my counselor
A. You should talk with your counselor about your concern. There may be a miscommunication or a reason for doing so.
- Regarding the parent complaining about non-handicapped parents parking in the handicapped spots at Shatekon. If you are transporting a handicapped child, either picking up or dropping off, non-handicapped adults are allowed to use the handicapped spots, as long as they have a visible hang tag or plate.
A. Thanks for the feedback.
- What is the shen mobile wifi for? What’s the password for it?
A. SHEN-MOBILE is for district managed mobile devices only. The passkey is not shared. Students and staff are invited to use SHEN-BYOD and the public is welcome to use SHEN-PUBLIC-WIFI. Directions for connecting to SHEN-BYOD an SHEN-PUBLIC-WIFI are posted around campus and in most school libraries.