May 23, 2013
970 Route 146, Clifton Park, NY 12065
As a student in the Class of 2011, you will begin earning senior privileges during the last quarter of your junior year. Eligibility requirements for senior privileges in September is based on academics, effort and conduct in class, attendance, Code of Conduct, and reconciliation of all financial obligations to the school. You are expected to satisfy each of the following criteria to qualify for senior privileges:
1. Academics – No failing grades during quarter IV and/or failing classes for the semester or year.
2. Effort and Conduct in Class – A minimum of a 3 is required in effort and/or conduct in any course during quarter IV.
3. Attendance – Students are expected to attend school and be on time to school and classes. During quarter IV, do not exceed:
• 5 unexcused tardies to school per quarter.
• 5 unexcused tardies to classes (HR à Period 9) per quarter.
Unexcused absences will be viewed as truancy/cutting school.
4. Student Code of Conduct - Students are expected to exhibit school citizenship by following the rules of the school. During quarter IV, do not:
• Cut any classes.
• Commit a level II, III, or IV infractions.
Violations of this type will result in loss of privileges for the 1st quarter of next year.
5. Financial Obligations to School – No book fines, overdue library books, fees or fines owed to the school. All financial obligations to the school must be reconciled.
If you are eligible for senior privileges, you will receive a letter at the end of June inviting you to apply for senior privileges. Senior privileges will be reviewed every 5 weeks. Once a student has earned his/her senior privileges, he/she may be restricted at any time for violating the above criteria. Please contact Ms. Giudici or Mr. Smith if you have questions concerning your eligibility for senior privileges next year.
The privileges available to seniors who meet the criteria are:
1. Senior parking (after completed valid application and available space) Click here for senior parking form.
2. Late arrival (as allowed by student schedule) - Click here for the late arrival form.
3. Early Release (as allowed by student schedule) - Click here for the early release form.
4. Academic Progress Report. Click here for the Academic Progress Report Form.