9/16/21 – Who can I call about concerns over the mitigation protocols or lack there of in the HSW cafeteria? Should I just start by calling the office? I read previously on here it was being addressed. Also are they allowed to eat outside? – Parent

Written by on September 16, 2021

A. Please call the HSW main office: 518-881-0330.