Because my parents decided to rip me out of Shen, I now attend a school in Chatham. I would like to go to the Jr Prom this year with a few friends, do I have a friend grab the form to let me come, or can I get it on the website?

Written by on October 17, 2017 in Grapevine

A. You can only attend as a guest of a current student. That student must fill out the form.