If a child that attended a Shen elementary school (in-person) sells their home and moves out-of-state, are they allowed to remain on a Shen class roster as a CVL student? Or, legally since they sold a home and moved, do they have to enroll in a school in their new state? thank you

Written by on April 27, 2021

A. This is a complicated question that considers many factors about each student’s particular situation.  You should call interim administrator, Don Flynt, at 518-881-0600, ext 68801 with your specific questions.