My child is loving from HSW to HSE. PayPams shows a zero balance on the lunch account yet I know there is money left over from last year. When should I expect the balance to roll over on the account from one in district school to the next year?

Written by on September 9, 2019

A. Contact Food Services at 518-881-0630.