Shen High School

Transcripts/Post Graduate Records

TRANSCRIPTS FOR CURRENT STUDENTS NEED TO BE REQUESTED THROUGH NAVIANCE.  Please come to the Counseling, College and Career Center to attain instructions or view under Naviance home page link, Important Documents.

Students who have already graduated/no longer attend Shen may request their high school transcript/records by filling out this form: Records Request Form


  • The fee is $2.00 per transcript request (cash or check payable to Shenendehowa Central School District)
  • Official transcripts must be mailed directly to the college/business.
  • Unofficial transcripts may be released to you.
  • Transcript requests will be processed within 10 days of receipt.

Make requests in person or by mail to:

Shenendehowa High School East
Attention: Guidance Records
970 Route 146
Clifton Park, NY 12065