Shen High School

Working Papers


Application for high school students

Application for middle school students who want to sell newspapers, work on farms, etc. (PDF)

Instructions for filling out the application

Part I

Parental Consent: Please fill in student’s name, age and address. Parent/legal guardian must sign this section.

Part II

Evidence of Age: Student will need to bring proof of age (i.e. copy of birth certificate, passport, driver’s license, etc.).

Part III

Part III – Certificate of Physical Fitness: Student will need to take their application to the Shenendehowa school nurse who verifies they have had a physical exam within the last twelve months. If you do not have a physical exam on file, the nurse will be unable to complete this section until one is provided. NOTE: Students who do not attend Shenendehowa must submit their physical exam information or Certificate of Physical Fitness, along with their application, to the issuing official at Shenendehowa.

Parts IV, V, VI – Leave these parts blank.

Once the application is complete…

Once Part 1 is completed and Part 3 signed by the school nurse, bring the application form, along with evidence of age, to the Counseling Center for processing. Completed applications dropped off before noon may be picked up at the end of the day. Applications dropped off after noon may be picked up at the end of the following day.

*NOTE: During the summer, completed applications may be dropped off at the Counseling Center between 8:00 A.M. and 12:00 noon Monday through Friday. Please allow 24 hours for your application to be processed.