Are you allowed to learn a language outside of Shen and still get credit for it?

Written by on May 22, 2019

A. Each situation is unique. At a minimum, the language study must be completed at an accredited institution (such as a local college). The course syllabus should be submitted to the Academic Administrator for review in advance, and proof of successful completion would need to be submitted at the end of the course. Credit cannot be granted for courses in a language that is currently offered at Shen.