I am a young professional and a 2012 graduate of Shenendehowa currently working as an Admissions Counselor. Are there any volunteer opportunities for people who don’t have kids? How can I be more involved in the Shen community or who can I speak to about this?

Written by on October 6, 2016

A. Contact the director of community development, Rebecca Carman, 881-0611.