I am not receiving Shen’s SIS messages anymore. Who should I contact to make sure the school has my correct email address?

Written by on August 23, 2016

A. Contact your child’s school: the main office at Elementary School, or the counseling center at Middle or High School. If you have a parent portal account, you may also submit updates to parent/guardian emails and phone numbers through the portal.