I recently turned 16 and received my new working papers today. I’m planning on getting 2 jobs ( one for the summer one year round) will I need to get 2 different working papers? Thank you!

Written by on February 25, 2016

A.  Students can get a duplicate card issued at the HSE or HSW Counseling College & Career Center.