Can you pull a copy of your transcript from the portal?

Written by on April 1, 2021

A. Current students need to request transcripts through Naviance. Please visit the Counseling, College and Career Center to attain instructions or view under Naviance home page link, Important Documents. Students who have already graduated/no longer attend Shen may request their high school transcript/records by filling out this form: Records Request Form. You can find more information by visiting: