In High School west, are the counselors just for college and planning schedules or do they provide emotional support as well, like the ones in middle school? If not, is there a specific place in school for this? Thank you

Written by on November 20, 2018

A. All school counselor K-12 are available to students for academic, social emotional, and college and career support. At the HS students/parents can contact the counselors through the Counseling, College & Career Centers.